cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when launching Report Quality Issue Fiori app from Launch Pad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When trying to launch the Report Quality Issue app from Fiori Launchpad I get the generic error "Could not open app. Try again later."

In the browser console the following error is shown:

2016-01-05 19:21:40 The following problem occurred: HTTP request failed400,Bad Request,{"error":{"code":"/IWBEP/CM_MGW_RT/022","message":{"lang":"en","value":"Enter a code group for selection."},"innererror":{"transactionid":"5585B3E55D6EF183924D0050568250A8","timestamp":"","Error_Resolution":{"SAP_Transaction":"","SAP_Note":"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)"},"errordetails":[{"code":"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION","message":"Enter a code group for selection","propertyref":"","severity":"error","target":""}]}}}

I am not seeing any errors in the Gateway error log when this issue happens.

The deployment is as follows:

• NW ABAP 7.4 front end server

• ERP6 Ehp7 SPS10 back end system

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

This issue occurs when basic services might be inactive for apps.

Please check in GATEWAY client :

"QM_NOTIF_SRV" & "UI_QM_CREATE" services are activated in SICF(T-code)

In Back-end "SAP_QM_REPORTQUALITYISSUE_APP" this role needs to be assigned to User.

if above things won't work then please find below config link:

App Implementation: Report Quality Issue - SAP Fiori Apps - SAP Library

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krunal,

Thanks for the quick reply. In answer to your questions:

>>Please check in GATEWAY client : "QM_NOTIF_SRV"

The Gateway service is active & responds if I make a test call from a browser or the Gateway client

>>"UI_QM_CREATE" services are activated in SICF(T-code)

Both the UI5 (/default_host/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui_qm_create) & BSP(/default_host/sap/bc/bsp/sap/ui_qm_create) ICF services are active

>>In Back-end "SAP_QM_REPORTQUALITYISSUE_APP" this role needs to be assigned to User.

The user in the backend ERP system has a Z* copy of the role assigned.

>>if above things won't work then please find below config link

Thanks for the link - but I followed that document when setting up the app.

The error being reported by Fiori suggests to me that it's not getting values for the "severity" field which I assume corresponds to the priority field on Notifications?

2016-01-06 11:22:05 The following problem occurred: HTTP request failed400,Bad Request,{"error":{"code":"/IWBEP/CM_MGW_RT/022","message":{"lang":"en","value":"Enter a code group for selection."},"innererror":{"transactionid":"7D0BB4E51878F177924D0050568250A8","timestamp":"","Error_Resolution":{"SAP_Transaction":"","SAP_Note":"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)"},"errordetails":[{"code":"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION","message":"Enter a code group for selection","propertyref":"","severity":"error","target":""}]}}}

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Tim

jakob_straub
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Tim,

i am facing the same problem. Did you find a solution yet?

Greetings,

Jakob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

Yes I was able to resolve this problem. It was due to missing config in the backend ERP system. The resolution is described in the following thread:

Cheers,

Tim