SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document type is unknown for number range object FKKINVBILL application P

barzake
Participant
0 Kudos

Good time dear experts,

During run of tr. PSSC00_BILLING Social Services Billing - Mass Run I'm getting error as follow:

Message class: FKKINV - 022

Document type  is unknown for number range object FKKINVBILL application P

Main transaction 6000 and subtransaction 1000 are unknown

For NCD (ID 0050568B2D231ED5ACEEAB5493B9C8CF, BP ID) a billing doc. is not created

Could you please support me what configuration path is missed?

In SPRO - SAP Customizing Implementation Guide - Financial Accounting (New) - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Basic Functions - Postings and Documents - Document - Maintain Document Assignments - Maintain Document Types and Assign Number Ranges:

I have created document type and number range.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

danilo_dommrich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Evhen,

Your are most likely missing the settings within view cluster VC_TFK2600_BILL. You can call the cluster for maintenance directly using TA SM34 or via the implementation guide (TA FICAIMG)...

Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Integration - Invoicing in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Transfer of Billing Documents - Maintain Billing Document Types and Assign Number Ranges

Cheers,

Danilo

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

danilo_dommrich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Evhen,

Your are most likely missing the settings within view cluster VC_TFK2600_BILL. You can call the cluster for maintenance directly using TA SM34 or via the implementation guide (TA FICAIMG)...

Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Integration - Invoicing in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Transfer of Billing Documents - Maintain Billing Document Types and Assign Number Ranges

Cheers,

Danilo

0 Kudos

Good time Danilo.

Appreciate your quick response.

I have cheked and I had already configurated this step:

Maybe I have missed configured some event for MASS PROCESSING?

I have check EK01:

Maybe there could be more event's that I don't know about them?

Whould appreciate if you could mail me directly - evhen.barzak@gmail.com

0 Kudos

And how about the positing area 8110 (Billing Process: Assign Document Types). Has there a document type been assigned? Use may use TA FQC0 to check it.

0 Kudos

Checked. There was only missed Rev. Doc. Type. - I used same gen.doc.typ.

0 Kudos

New running: same error:

PSSC_BILLING 26 For NCD 0050568B2D231ED5ACEEAB5493B968CF (BP ID) a billing doc./reversal doc. cannot be created

FKKINV 22 Document type  is unknown for number range object FKKINVBILL application P

FKKINV 37 Main transaction 6000 and subtransaction 1000 are unknown

0 Kudos

Dear Evhen,

Given that the error message FKKINV 022 is complaining about the document type <SPACE> being unknown it looks like the billing process has not been assigned a document type. So far we have checked everything around the existence of document type CA but what is missing is the link instructing the billing process to use document type CA.

In case of object-based tax in PSCD the link is established via the so-called revenue type (IMG - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Business Transactions - Public Sector Tax Assessment - Billing - Define Revenue Type) field V_TFMCA_REVTYPE-DOCTYPE. I guess there is a similar technique in your PSSC case!?

Cheers,

Danilo

0 Kudos

With regard to the second message (FKKINV 037) -> SAP Note 1618264 (http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1618264) seems to be applicable.

0 Kudos

What about Posting Area P930 (TA PSSC00_BILLING_P930)?

0 Kudos

There was placed for 2 Item:

ALLO 01

TRPD 01

0 Kudos

Hi Evhen,

It seems that PSSC is requiring an implementation for BAdI PSSCB_BILL_CREATE to determine the document type. Further Details can be found here...

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp02/helpdata/en/4a/3338fb3a954915bc984bbf0ac099d3/content.htm

Cheers,

Danilo

0 Kudos

Hi Danilo.

The issues was in 2645 evn on Ex.Doc.Type - should be used - 4SCRM base of processing function - FKK_ACCOUNT_DETERMINE.

Now Billing Documents are created.

Appreciate your support.