cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find last logged in date of user in the GRC Portal system?

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is their any way through which we can check the last logged in date of the user in the GRC Front end portal system.

I checked in Backend but couldn't find any table or in SUIM.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

The portal system i want so say the GRC Screen which looks like below, so for this i want to check that when did user et logged in this system.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check my message above? It will be shown in the report I have provided..

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

yes it worked now , thanks fro the answer.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Collen,

I mean to say if user is directly logged into GRC Portal system through some URL then where i can check its last login details.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

please provide example of URL. I don't know what you mean by "portal". Are you referring to the End User Logon screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranjal

Do you mean an Enterprise Portal System which has GRC embedded or a SAP GRC ABAP system?

Also, do you mean GRC End Users (may not have SU01 account) or actual GRC accounts (have SU01)?

Regards

Colleen

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

I mean the GRC Portal screen which we logged in through NWBC Tcode .

My concern is i have few users who was created in GRC 10 backend system through SU01 and acting as a monitor in GRC so they always logged in into front end system so where the activity and their last login get capture.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pranjal,

did you check report RSUSR200 ?

Regards,

Alessandro

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

when you say you checked "backed" what did you actually do? When you say login what screen are they logging in through?

if you are referring to a user who launches transaction code nwbc then that is an su01 account and the table usr02 or the suim report for last logon will give you that information. If you have the security audit log activated for grc system then you will see all logins instead of just the last one