Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise item tab page is missing in return material document

ghouse_khan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

We are working on a upgrade project from 4.7 to ECC 6.0

I am facing the below issue when creating return material document in MIGO.

When I am creating a return material document in MIGO Excise item tab page is missing in item details. But when I had posted Goods receipt for the same PO Excise item tab is perfectly coming.

Can you please give me your valuable input to solve this.

Thanks and Regards,

Iqbal

12 REPLIES 12

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have do a J1IS for this material document.

Regards

Binoy

ghouse_khan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

Thanks for your response.

When I am posting the reverse material document, Excise invoice tab is coming but at item details in Excise item tab sub tab Part 1 is not coming. Now when I post the reverse material document and display the reversal document Excise item tab page itself is missing.

0 Kudos

Yes, you would not be able to see the Excise tab after posting the return delivery. For that, you need to create an Outgoing Excise invoice with reference to Return Delivery document in J1IS and Post it in J1IV. Once you are done with the J1IV Posting. You will be able to see the Excise tab in MIGO. Check and let us know if you still have any challenges.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok Kumar,

When I try to post the document in J1IV, I am getting message Document is already posted.

Also I have entriy of the Excise invoice document and reversal material document in table J_1IPART1.

But when I dsplay the reversal material document in MIGO, Excise item tab page is missing.

This is happening in ECC 6.0 EPH 7 which is the latest ECC 6 release.

Need your further help.

Thanks and Regards,

Iqbal Khan

0 Kudos

Try to display the Excise invoice in J1IEX and see whether Part1 and Part2 is already updated. If updated, may be you can check with SAP by raising OSS message.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for your reply.

When I try to display the internal invoice document in J1IEX, I am getting message "Enter a valid internal Excise invoice number"

But this is a valid invoice number and has entry in table J_1IPART1.

Looks like this is in ECC 6.0 EPH 7 only.

Thanks and Regards,

iqbal

0 Kudos

Check whether J1IV is posted or not. Try to display the Excise invoice in J1IS transaction and check the accounting document as well.If J1IV is posted then it should display in MIGO header.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks again.

The document is displayed in J1IS and also I am able to see teh accounting document.

I have attached screenshot of the document displayed in J1IS and also accounting documents.

But Excise item is not there in MIGO.

Please see teh screenshot below.

Regards,

iqbal

0 Kudos

Did you selected Only Part1 or No Excise while performing the return delivery in  MIGO?

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I had selected "Create and post Excise invoice" when creating the return delivery in MIGO.

Regards,

Iqbal

0 Kudos

When you perform Return delivery you will get only two options.

1) Only Part 1

2) No Excise Entry

The Option what you have mentioned comes only during in Goods receipt for Incoming Excise invoice.

Run one more cycle with the correct steps and see the MIGO display for Return delivery document once again.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

The issue is solved. SAP has given a new note 2186302 and we applied the note and Excise item tab is coming now.

Thanks for your time and suggestion.

Best Regards,

Iqbal Khan