cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we configure EHP7 Systems in Solamn 7.1 SP04...???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have landscape of SAP ERP ECC6 EHP 7 and Solution Manager 7.1 SP04. We complete the steps system preparation and Basis configuration and now stuck in Managed system configuration.

My question is Can we configure EHP7 Systems in Solamn 7.1 SP04...? If so how it configure...

Awaiting for your replays....

Regards,

SajmaL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to SAP Note 1818596, the recommended Support Package level of Solution Manager 7.1 to use for EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 update is SP05.

SP05 for Solution Manager 7.1 is the first stack that uses LMDB for Maintenance Optimizer calculations, so this might be the reason. CR content and CIM model update to the latest releases would be enough for the product information to be installed in the Solution Manager system. With Solution Manager 7.1 SP04, you would need to import XML files for SMSY PPMS information , configure the system both in SMSY and in LMDB...

In short, it is not impossible to configure an EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 under Solution Manager 7.1 SP04, but it is a bit of a hassle.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

mervin_joseph
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sajmal,

Yes, its technically possible to configure SAP ERP ECC 6 EHP 7  with Solman 7.1 SP04. I have configured the same and also configured some of the Solution Manager feature as well. But during configuration I experienced lot of issue. So I would suggest you do upgrade your Solution Manager system and proceed further in your configurations.

Please go through the below link which will help you to configure Solution Manager :

Home - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki

I hope this helps you

Best Regards,

Mervin Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sajmal,

If the issue resolved.

Can you please close this thread.