cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking sales by employee responsible--No HR activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I make use of the material groups(5 in toatl in sales view1) to generate report for seeing the value/sale of any material instead of using product heirarchy ?

If I have created a 3 level heirarchy then how best I can use it to see in a report for any level.

Is there any standard report availble to track my sales/inventory needs based on product heirarchy ??

How can I track my Sales/open orders based on the employee resonsible for that material.i.e without having any HR module how can use the or create the staff of my company engaged in purchasing or for that matter selling also.

How can this be achieved or any better option ??

How can I maintain the employee names as partner functions ?Can any one please suggest the path ?

Thx in advance

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check for standart reports in the R/3 itself

If not, create EMPLOYEE responsibe as 5 th partner in you sales order and create a custom report using an ABAP source and fulfill your reporting requirement

Regards

N Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thx for the reply but can you please suggest as how to maintain entry for the employee as partner function.

In sales order I can see the partner function(created by me) but how can I assign the employee name there ?

Is there any step by step documentation available ?/

Regards,

Manoj