cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reverse GR "Cannot find stock for product 60004032 - no negative quantities"

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I try to reverse GR, i'm having this error message "Cannot find stock for product 60004032 - no negative quantities", but I do have stock. Please kindly advise. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jasvin ,

Why do you want to reverse the GR ? I am saying because , once the GR status is "completed" in inbound delivery , there is no way you can reverse it .  Incase you have mistakenly confirmed the stock and want to decrease the stock , you can do it by using the TCode /n/scwm/adhu.

With the help of this TCode, you can make the warehouse tasks for internal movement of the stock to sync bin . Its a special kind of bin where the stock gets updated to zero after some time . So you can do bin to bin transfer for the stock by searching the material from HU ( handling unit ) details in /n/scwm/adhu.

I hope your issue gets resolved by performing  this activity

Regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also , you must also take into consideration that the end-user might have performed "lot to lot" transfer . You must check the documents regarding this too .

0 Kudos

Hi Experts...

Any experts could help me ?? Many thanks.

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you check the queue blocks in ECC, if relevant one is blocked.

C K Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Checked, there is no outstanding queue in SMQ2 ECC system. Any ideas?

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you check the document reference against the product in stock and bin through monitor?

some times, that document reference also caused these kind of errors.

C K Reddy

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems open WTs are existing against the product.

check open WTs  & physical stock of the product through monitor.if the physical stock is not available system can not allow to do the reverse GRN.

C K Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

There is no open WT and available stock in monitor as well. Thanks .

Best Regards,

Jasvin

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jasvin,

Can you check the stock comparison for this product between ERP & EWM through the transaction

" /SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK".

system is not identifying the product to send the acknowledgement back to ERP.

C K Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

The stock comparison is correct between EWM and ECC and i checked the table /SCDL/DB_PROCI_I, this delivery having GR status '9'. Please kindly advise.

Best Regards,

Jasvin