cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GuiBox Object - How to count rows indexes

alanvonlignaugerecz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi , Im trying to find a way to count the row index within a GuiBox Object. For instance I´m using T-code FF68

Each column have  an unique index  [ i ,0] Amount ; [i,15] Check no ;[i,26] Issue ..etc .

and  the Row index start with 0 and ends in 24 = (25 visible Lines only)

My problem is that I need to input hundreds of lines using an excel application where i = 3 To Last Active Row while in the GuiBox Object I can input 25 rows only  then  Index needs to be set back to 0 again time after time.

.FindById("wnd[0]/usr/sub:SAPMF40S:8000/txtFEBSCA-KWBTR [" & i - 3  & ",0]

Is there a way to count the Row Index within a GuiBox Object so I can use this value to set for example  an If statement

If a = 24 Then (To include 25 lines again)

.FindById("wnd[0]/tbar[1]/btn[5]").Press

.FindById("wnd[0]/tbar[1]/btn[5]").Press

.FindById("wnd[0]/usr").VerticalScrollbar.Position = 25

If a => 24 Then n = 25 To set the row index back to 0

[" & i - 3 -n & ",0]

Here is my code

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Alan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does your code throw an error when you progress past the visible rows?

if so you could error handle it and use the error as a trigger to scroll down and capture the current I value to be used as an offset

e.g.

Ehandler1:

err.clear

Session.FindById("wnd[0]/usr").VerticalScrollbar.Position = I + OffsetI

OffsetI = I

Resume Ehandler1rentry:

there is probably got a much better way of doing this but it should work

Cheers,

Robin

alanvonlignaugerecz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Robin

Thanks for the suggestion but I have just realized that rows displayed can vary due to screen resolution or SAP Theme selected  ;  With SAP  Enjoy Theme I can see 25 rows and with SAP Signature Theme I can see 27 rows available . For me the best would be to find a method to count all rows available in a GuiBox and define two variables.  i to count rows in the spreadsheet and a to count rows in GuiBox 

Cheers

Alan

holger_khn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

Use Public Property 'VisibleRowCount':

Msgbox .FindById("wnd[0]/usr/sub:SAPMF40S:8000").VisibleRowCount

This will give always exact number of visible rows.

Br, Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe something similar is the case in tables.

Where the number of visible rows can vary based on your screensize, and where scrolling does not affect the cell coordinates.

In that case I scroll through the table after each entry (update of verticalposition), without updating the cell coordinates.

Below is a part from an Excel VBA-script where in the loop only the scrollbar position is updated.

Maybe something similar can be used in your case.

Set TABLE1 = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D") 'Tabel met artikels

cntCols = TABLE1.Columns.Count

visRows = TABLE1.VisibleRowCount

cntRows = TABLE1.RowCount

barMax = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D").verticalScrollbar.Maximum

barMin = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D").verticalScrollbar.Minimum

barPage = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D").verticalScrollbar.Pagesize

r = 0

Do While barPos <= barMax

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 1).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-ZRES_RSPOS[0,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 2).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-MATNR[1,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 3).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-MAKTX[2,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 4).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-ERFMG[3,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 5).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-ERFME[4,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 6).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-WERKS[5,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 7).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-LGORT[6,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 8).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-ENMNG[7,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 9).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/chkLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-KZEAR[8,0]").Selected

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 10).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/chkLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-XLOEK[9,0]").Selected

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 11).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-ZRES_REPPOS[10,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 12).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-ZRES_MVT_TXT[11,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 13).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-SGTXT[12,0]").Text

Worksheets("Reservatie").Cells(startrow + 1 + r, 14).Value = Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tblSAPMZMM_RES_MMPM01TC_TAB_ITEMS_D/txtLS_ITEMS_ACTIVE-BDTER[13,0]").Text

r = r + 1

barPos = barPos + 1

If barPos <= barMax Then

TABLE1.verticalScrollbar.Position = barPos

End If

Loop