cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an error while running a Fiori app - 'Could not open app. Try again later'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on a newl created S4Hana system. and i am configuring some of the transactional apps with

Frontend components - UIS4HOP1 100

and Backend Component - SAP_BASIS 750

First I confirmed the required components are installed in the system

Next i activated the UI5 Service, Checked the Odata Service is working - by checking on the browser. Created the role for the fiori app. and gave the user the access.

Below in the table you can see the UI5 Services, Odata Services and the roles i am talking about. Ofcourse the App name which i am configuring.

UI5 ServiceOdata ServicesRoleFiori App NameFront-End ComponentsBack-End Components (ABAP)
NW_APS_APJAPJ_JOB_MANAGEMENT_SRVZ_SAP_BCR_SCM_MRPRUNSchedule MRP RunsUIS4HOP1 100

SAP_BASIS 750

Then the app is visible on the Launchpad. When i am clicking to open it, it is giving me an error, as below. Kindly share your expert comments to resolve this error.

I tried to debug the error, using the Google chrome debugger, I got 5 errors

2016-01-04 13:33:43 INTEROP service's ResolveLink operation returned 2 targets for hash '#ApplicationJob-show?JobCatalogEntryName=SAP_SCM_MRP', first one is used. - used target: {"id":"ApplicationJob-show~6Ik?JobCatalogEntryName=SAP_SCM_MRP","shellType":"FLP","postParameters":"JobCatalogEntryName=SAP_SCM_MRP","text":"Application Jobs","applicationData":"SAPUI5.Component=nw.core.appjobs","applicationAlias":"","applicationType":"URL","url":"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_apj","xappState":"","iappState":"","systemAlias":"","applicationDependencies":"{\"self\":{\"name\":\"nw.core.appjobs\",\"url\":\"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_apj/~03D547262FF423A7B836DE1A67E752A5~5\"},\"asyncHints\":{\"libs\":[{\"name\":\"sap.m\"},{\"name\":\"sap.me\"},{\"name\":\"sap.nw.core.applogs.lib.reuse\",\"url\":{\"url\":\"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_apl_lib/~686BEC20F9C8CC69BE07DEFBFAFBADE3~5\",\"final\":true}},{\"name\":\"sap.ui.core\"},{\"name\":\"sap.ui.commons\"},{\"name\":\"sap.ui.comp\"},{\"name\":\"sap.ui.table\"},{\"name\":\"sap.ushell\"}],\"components\":[{\"name\":\"sap.ca.scfld.md\"}]}}"}

ignored target: {"id":"ApplicationJob-show~62A?JobCatalogEntryName=SAP_SCM_MRP","shellType":"FLP","postParameters":"JobCatalogEntryName=SAP_SCM_MRP","text":"Application Jobs","applicationData":"SAPUI5.Component=nw.core.appjobs","applicationAlias":"","applicationType":"URL","url":"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_apj","xappState":"","iappState":"","systemAlias":"","applicationDependencies":"{\"self\":{\"name\":\"nw.core.appjobs\",\"url\":\"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_apj/~03D547262FF423A7B836DE1A67E752A5~5\"},\"asyncHints\":{\"libs\":[{\"name\":\"sap.m\"},{\"name\":\"sap.me\"},{\"name\":\"sap.nw.core.applogs.lib.reuse\",\"url\":{\"url\":\"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_apl_lib/~686BEC20F9C8CC69BE07DEFBFAFBADE3~5\",\"final\":true}},{\"name\":\"sap.ui.core\"},{\"name\":\"sap.ui.commons\"},{\"name\":\"sap.ui.comp\"},{\"name\":\"sap.ui.table\"},{\"name\":\"sap.ushell\"}],\"components\":[{\"name\":\"sap.ca.scfld.md\"}]}}"} sap.ushell_abap.adapters.abap.NavTargetResolutionAdapter

GET https://frcva9021aic.atisasg.com/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_apl_lib/~686BEC20F9C8CC69BE07DEFBFAFBADE3... 403 (Forbidden)

2016-01-04 13:33:43 failed to preload 'sap.nw.core.applogs.lib.reuse.library-preload': Forbidden -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

2016-01-04 13:33:48 Failed to load U5 component from #ApplicationJob-show?JobCatalogEntryName=SAP_SCM_MRP -  sap.ushell.renderers.fiori2.Shell.controller

2016-01-04 13:33:48 Could not open app. Try again later. - 

y @ core-min-0.js:85

error @ core-min-0.js:85

error @ core-min-1.js:16

(anonymous function) @ core-min-0.js:166

Can anyone please help me in resolving this.

Regards,

Shekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

juanpiaggio
Explorer
0 Kudos

Same error here.

Thanks for share the solution.

Regards,

Juan.

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

If that Solution worked for you then please mark it as Correct Answer.

It will help to others if they are facing the same issue.....

KR,

~ MB

navin_mittal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

I was facing similar issue , I followed your approach ( SICF service was deactive, activated it ).

I worked fine for me, Thanks.

Regards,

Navin Mittal

0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

Can you please let us know if you were able to resolve this issue? We are facing the same issue in our system as well.

Any inputs will be helpful.

Thanks,

Vasu.

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

What is the UI5 Lib version in SAP Gateway System? And what is the PL of S4CORE 100 in SAP Backend System?

Reg the error's>>

GEThttps://frcva9021aic.atisasg.com/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/nw_aps_apl_lib/~686BEC20F9C8CC69BE07DEFBFAFBADE3... 403 (Forbidden)

MB>> I think this Service is not Activated in SAP Gateway System. Go to SICF and check if this Service is Active or not?? If No, then Activate else check the PFCG Role which is required to Run the App (you can check SU53 too)

2016-01-04 13:33:43 failed to preload 'sap.nw.core.applogs.lib.reuse.library-preload': Forbidden -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

2016-01-04 13:33:48 Failed to load U5 component from #ApplicationJob-show?JobCatalogEntryName=SAP_SCM_MRP -  sap.ushell.renderers.fiori2.Shell.controller

2016-01-04 13:33:48 Could not open app. Try again later. -

y @ core-min-0.js:85

error @ core-min-0.js:85

error @ core-min-1.js:16

(anonymous function) @ core-min-0.js:166

MB>> I think this Service is not Activated in SAP Gateway System. Go to SICF and check if this Service is Active or not?? If No, then Activate else check the PFCG Role which is required to Run the App (you can check SU53 too)

If this won't work then try out below stuff,

• Execute /n/IWBEP/Cache_cleanup in SAP Backend System
  • Execute /n/IWFND/Cache_cleanup & /n/IWBEP/Cache_cleanup SAP Gateway System
  • Execute SE38 and run the below reports in SAP Gateway System (Sequentially)
    • /UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP
    • /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES (First in Test and then Execute)
    • /UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE

Then Clean and Clear the Cache, Cookies, Temp IE Files from your Web Browser and reload/ Re Run the App.

Hope this will help!

KR,

~ MB