Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC WS API Call for RiskAnalysis error

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Happy new year 2016.

New year, new problems. I'm still struggling my way thru to integrate SAP IDM 8.0 and SAP GRC.

As of now, I have followed steps as per config guide. When I assign a privilege in UI, "Perform Risk Analysis" task is executed but runs into attached error.

putNextEntry failed storingcn=IDMTEST01,ou=riskanalysis,o=grc

Exception from Add operation:javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 1 - (GRC RiskAnalysis:1:Exception in GRC WS API call:(500)SRT)]; remaining name 'cn=IDMTEST01,ou=riskanalysis,o=grc'

Please point me at right direction to resolve this issue.

Kind regards,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

I think first thing is to go through the troubleshooting you would do for 7.2.

Are the web services up? Has the GRC team checked their side?

Do you have the correct VDS setup? Is IDM set correctly?

Can you compare a working 7.2 and what you have now? It might give you a few ideas.

Hope this helps...

Matt

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the webservices are activated. I even tried to recreate the services in GRC side.

Also, VDS config works fine. I was able to perform sample search using the LDAP browser.

I do not have 7.2 system to check the config.

Does anyone know where we can get detailed error message? The attached one seems very generic and not very useful.

Kind regards,

Jai

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only thing I can tell you is to turn up the log reporting all the way and watch the logs...  Sorry.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santiobejero
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Happy New Year as well! I am also getting almost the same error but this is for 7.2 version:

putNextEntry failed storingcn=tst_grc04,ou=riskanalysis,o=grc

Exception from Add operation:javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 1 - (GRC RiskAnalysis:1:Exception in GRC WS API call:(401)Unauthorized)]; remaining name 'cn=tst_grc04,ou=riskanalysis,o=grc'

The system user in GRC System already have the SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW as well as the IDM Integration role.

I hope someone can share inputs on both of our problem.

Thanks,

Santi

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santi,

http://solveissue.com/note?id=1770600

Above link of any help?

Kind regards,

Jai