Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch job for specific deliveries

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have different deliveries.Invoices are done with batch job. there is issue with invoices. so wants to cancel those invoices and want to to run batch job for some of deliveries into it for creating invoices.

Pls guide how shall i run batch job with selected deliveries for creating invoices.

Br

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

I have program SD70AV3A for batch job for invoices. Return orders and other orders. i am thinking to run 1 batch job with return orders/deliveries to create invoices and other batch job for other order/deliveries to create invoices. Is this possible using program SD70AV3A ? if yes , can you please guide us

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Create  Batch Job for the Program SD70AV3A.

Go to the tcode  SM36 and enter the Job name  and Program name as SD70AV3A and Maintain the start condition ( schedule ) of the job with Schedule start date and time at which the job should run.

Now you can save the Job , once you save the job, you will get the message as job released means you have scheduled the job.

Pls check below link which might help you.         

Thanks.

DJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Go to SM37 select your job program.

Select variant whichever you have assigned to it. Go to SE38 and change Variant accordingly.

Here you can entered deliveries no which you want to process.

Thanks.

DJ

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

same process can be for order related billing Right DJ?

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Yes.Pls use the same process for order related billing as well.

Thanks.

DJ

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

in SE38 , which program i should take to run billing for specific deliveries?