cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re transfer tariff codes to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to retransfer tariff codes to ECC for country Russia.

I have followed below steps:

1) Uploaded tariff code files in GTS which provided by External vendor.

2) Created new legal regulation for Russia to retransfer tariff codes to ECC

3) program TARIFF_STAWN_RETRANSFER modified to support tarfiff codes activated 101

4) we dont have calssification file to uploade in GTS sisnce we are using tariff codes first time for this country.

5) created new materials in ECC and transfered to GTS.

6) then retransfer tariff codes to feeder system screen I have entered legal regulation, Date and logical system group and Product number field in blank.

Now I am trying to retransfer tariff codes to ECC but system says not data found.

I would like to know why tariff codes are not assigned automatically to the materials since we have uploaded tariff code xm files in GTS?

Note: When I am trying to assign tariff code manually to the product in GTS it is working fine. But my question is we have aroud 10,000 tariff codes in our GTS also we don't know which material to be assigned to what tariff codes I would prefer assign tariff codes assign automatically to the product in GTS and retransfer to ECC.

can some one please let me know how to proceed on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

In the entire process, you are missing the assignment of the tariff codes to the products. Discuss with the business team and they will be able to assign the relevant tariff code to the products. It's not necessary that all 10,000 tariff codes will get used.

Once the business team has identified which product will carry what tariff code, use the program /SAPSLL/MARC_UPLOAD_R3 to complete the assignment for all products. You will have to use a specific format to complete the assignment of tariff codes to the products. The format is:

| |MANDT|MATNR(20)| WERKS|STAWN|

Hope it helps!

Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your reply.

Now I would like to know is there any way to transfer all my tariff codes to ECC which I have maintained in GTS ? so that business can assign tariff codes to respective materials in ECC and I can use the upload program /SAPSLL/MARC_UPLOAD_R3 in GTS to re transfer the tariff codes in ECC.

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have uploaded all the classifications in GTS, use the following programs to re-transfer them.

you need to execute  /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER  from GTS.

Once the data has been pusged succefully, you need to execute /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER_R3 in ECC to update the MARC table.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

Classification of the product has to be done by the business users. I know some use automatic classification of products by matching the text of the tariff codes with the product description. But usually its done by users manually.

Thanks

Dhilipan