cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.4 CBMA Trigger Alerts from ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

i am trying to implement CBMA for interface specific for my PI 7.4 dual stack system.

I have more than one rule for different set of interfaces (Rule A - interface A and Rule B - Interface B) please check alert rules configured in below. i am using separate consumers for rule A and Rule B and scheduling separate back ground job for sending emails.

If  any message failed in ABAP proxy related to interface A, the alert is logging for both alert rules and both consumers are getting same alert email (I am expecting the alert should logged to appropriate rule only,  let say if failed message is related to Rule A interface, it should give the alert for only rule A and send email for rule A consumer). unfortunately the alerts are logging with both alert rules even it fails interface A or Interface B.

Rule A

RuleB:

Can you please advise is there a way to restrict logging the alert specific to relevant alert ID which the failed message relevant interface listed in?

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same error logged in all alerts groups and consuming by all consumer. So sending email for multiple times.

Regards,

Siva.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

In the message status remove appropriate conditions like For Rule A Keep Channel and for Rule B remove Channel, I guess because of status alerts are triggered for both the rules Since ICO is used in both the rules.