Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business parter is not availabe in GTS

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i transferred a customer from ECC to GTS and it is successfully transferred. In the log ( Area menu-system monitoring- Business partner) i can see the business partner with the ECC external Partner Number . As per the below screen snap.

But i am not able to see the Business partner in BP transaction in GTS or even in the table BUT000.

Could you please suggest me what is the issue and how to get this BP .

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

That's curious.  In Transaction BP, try searching for the internal number 2104.  If no results are obtained,  check that no dumps occurred during the transfer.

Regards,

Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

There is no dump during transfer . i can see the successful message during the transfer . But i am not able to see the BP in GTS.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Using SE16, please check if the address of the partner exists in table ADRC (check using the address details - for example, the City).  If it does, then check in table BUT020, to see which partner the address belongs to.

If not, then it seems that the log is misleading, and the partner did not finally get created in GTS.  In that case, you might want to get a developer to debug the transfer to find the reason.

By the way, was this a Vendor or a Customer record?

Regards,

Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave ,

Sorry for late reply,there is some connection issue on my sandbox server and not able to login . after login i will check and come back to you

Thanks

Santosh

former_member195421
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Please see the below link

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3537518

Regards,

Ratheesh BS

former_member231409
Participant