cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in HU WT during final putaway

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a POSC with following steps Unloading,deconsolidation,putaway.

In the final putaway storage type for putaway storage control indicator value 2- Storage Control: Putaway with Product WT is chosen.

With this when we putaway one material, system is creating HU WT for the final putaway. But the same is not happing when we have mixed products into single HU and getting below error during WT creation for first step.

when I further analyzed the log, as a final step of determine source data-start for some reason system did not determine the HU type which happening when we have single product.

please refer below screen shot of the above error log

Log details when single product is being putaway

BR

Raghava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the settings in storage type under putaway control area, either it is allowing mixed products in HU 'or' not..

C K Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes in Mixed storage & Mixed storage in HU, option blank is chosen indicator mixed storage w/o limitation.

BR

Raghava

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain the process type determination indicator for second material.if you want to use De- Consolidation process , that storage process should be applicable for both materials.

Are you using the same packaging material , which you used for a single product ?

if you are using the new packaging material for HU creation, check the HU type which is assigned for the packaging material.

And also check the putaway strategy ( putaway control indicators ) for the product.

C K Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I have maintained process type determination.

Also I am using the same packing material because, botht the materials are packed into single HU only and all other settings you mentioned are also in place.

BR

Raghava

0 Kudos

Hello Raghava

have you found a solution for your issue?

I have just the same Problem.

BR

Johann