Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party not defined in Sales Area

former_member416338
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

When i am trying to create a Scrap Sales order in Sales Area 1000, 30, 20, i am getting the following message:

''Ship to party 1000009 is not defined in not defined for sales area 1000, 30, 10.

The customer 1000009 is created for 1000, 10, 10. Material is created for 1000,10,10.

I have made common distribution channels and common divisions. Still I am getting this error.

Please guide.

Regards,

Danish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member416338
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your replies but the issue has been resolved.

Actually, the 'Item division' checkbox in Sales document type was checked. It should not be checked when we make common distribution channels and common division.

Regards,

Danish

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Danish ,

Here you are mentioned 3 sales area  - 1000,30,20  - 1000,30,10  - 1000,10,10

As per your post for sales area 1000,10,10 is working fine for the customer 1000009.                       Now check the same customer in KNVV table is extended for other sales area or not ?

check the materiel in table -MVKE is extended for other sales area or not ?

then check in common distribution channel and division is extended or not ?

if everything is OK , close all the screens and open new screen and test . if you are facing same error kindly share the screenshot .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallow DK,

Please extend the same sales area for which is you creating scrap sales order sales area for  following things Sold to party, Ship to party and Material.

Regards,

Jamspandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please share the screenshot of common distribution channels and division?

Thanks,

Jaydip