Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utilization of AED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Please help me solve the below scenario..

While creating J1IIN, client wants to utilize the duty amount of RG23A AED as there is no enough balance in RG23A BED. Also, Client is not interested to pay from PLA.

Example: Invoice's BED amount is 80,000INR. Balance in BED is 50,000INR, Balance in AED is 50,000INR. Client wants to utilize 50,000INR from BED and rest of the amount from AED but not able to utilize this way.

The error message they get is: BED : Debit =80,000.00 Credit = 50,000.00 Diff = 30,000.00 Message no. 8I312

Please help.

Best Regards

DS Rajan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following note:-

• Note 2049539 - J1IIN - Immediate utilization error dispays AED, though the difference in credit amount exists for ECS

G. Lakshmipathi

5 REPLIES 5

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following note:-

• Note 2049539 - J1IIN - Immediate utilization error dispays AED, though the difference in credit amount exists for ECS

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thanks Sir,

We have applied the same note and tested again but the error persists..

Please guide me.

Best Regards

DS Rajan

0 Kudos

Don't try with the existing documents.  Since the said note is imported only now, create a new sale order and do the entire process.  Ideally, system should not pop up that error once that note is downloaded but in case, still if you face that issue, better raise OSS message

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We have tried with new documents today also but the error pops again. As suggested by you, we will be going for OSS message.

Thanks

Best Regards

DS Rajan

0 Kudos

Are you getting balance of AED in Utilisation screen?

If not, Try to select Sub transaction type IP provided the AED balance pertains to Import procurement in J2IUN selection screen. Check it and let us know.

You also have an option to transfer AED balance to BED using J1IH. This is not recommended unless your Excise department or Internal FI team accept it.