cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform can not open text - word 64 bit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

My SAP GUI is 740 patch 6 and Office 2010 64 bit. When I open 1 text in Smartform, error happens.

Error message: "the macro cannot be found or has been disable because of your Macro security setting". And SAP cant work.

I am sending error screen in attached file.

I wonder any configuration must do to fix this error because some information I know that SAP GUI 740 can support office 64 bit.

Please advice me either do something to use or I must install office 32 bit.

Thanks and Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Mofizur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below information will be helpful to you

Microsoft Office 64-bit editions

Up to patch level 6 of SAP GUI for Windows 7.30, Desktop Office Integration only supports Microsoft Office 32-bit editions.

Update: As of patch level 7 of SAP GUI for Windows 7.30, the 64-bit version of Office 2013 is also supported, and as of patch level 5 of SAP GUI for Windows 7.40, the 64-bit version of Office 2016 is also supported. Note that this support is explicitly granted only for Desktop Office Integration. If you use other components that interact with Microsoft Office (for example, Business Explorer or Interactive Excel), only the 32-bit versions of Microsoft Office can be used. For more information, see SAP Note 1442028.

722513 - Desktop Office Integration: Maintenance information

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d06db80d-ebf4-2a10-6b99-faa652c69...

Thanks,

Mofizur

Answers (0)