cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in creating JCO Destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to create Adaptive RFC model and after creating JCO destinations when i am trying to execute my application I am getting this error

Can anyone guide...

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=b0001001 GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=B07 MSSERV=sapmsB07 PCS=1 ERROR service 'sapmsB07' unknown TIME Mon Apr 23 16:01:08 2007 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 38 RC -3 MODULE ninti.c LINE 530 DETAIL NiPGetServByName2: service 'sapmsB07' not

found SYSTEM CALL getservbyname_r COUNTER 3

Thanks,Arch

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to do the following thigns in your poral.

1) make entries in the services file in your server Dir. path -> c:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\services

sapmsDE1 3600/tcp # R/3 System message service port

Check your message port number with your R/3 Basis Admin.Default is

36[instance number]

2)And also in host file

R/3 IP Addr R/3 Server Host Name # SAP R/3 System

for ex:

192.168.40.71 PRODNET # PRODNET System Network IP

3) add the portal IP and host name in

\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

192.29.10.0 Poratal host.

it might helps you.

thanks,

Lohi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lohitha,

After doing step 1 as suggested by you , i am getting this error now

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=b0001001 GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=B07 MSSERV=sapmsB07 PCS=1 ERROR Group PUBLIC not found TIME Mon Apr 23 16:36:27 2007 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT LG VERSION 5 RC -6 MODULE lgxx.c LINE 4288 DETAIL LgIGroupX COUNTER 6

Thanks,

Arch

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

seems that GROUP PUBLIC is not available in your r3, so,

goto r3 server, goto tcode SMLG, check here if you have entry PUBLIC and if yes then check out its status(it should be green), if it is not there then either create the entry PUBLIC or change the setting of yout JCO and put the name in that setting whichever present in SMLG(may be SPACE)

hope it helps

let me know if you face any problem

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

After done all these things what I have mentioned in the last post you need to restart the sever then only that would activate .

try this.

Thanks,

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I made entries in host as well as service files .

192.168.8.42 B0001001 # added by me R/3 System

192.168.9.24 # Portal host

sapmsB07 3610/tcp # added by me R/3 Msg Server Sevice

I changed the status to PUBLIC in r/3. it was space there.

Now the error I got is.

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=b0001001 GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=B07 MSSERV=sapmsB07 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner '127.0.0.1:3310' not reached TIME Tue Apr 24 11:06:51 2007 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 38 RC -10 MODULE nixxi.cpp LINE 2764 DETAIL NiPConnect2 SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO 10061 ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused COUNTER 1

Thanks

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Check this thread:

Regards, Suresh KB

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is a problem with your Message server configuration. check out if you have maintained the entry in services file after that restart your SLD and then check.

If problem exist, then go to you SAP logon pad, chose your relevant r3 server, double click on it(or select and then click on Grous button), the pop up window that appears enter system id. it is B07 for you. Then in the Message server enter the SAP R/3 application server host name and then click on Generate list. If your Message server is fine then you should get a list of logon groups like "PUBLIC" "SPACE" etc.

hope it helps

let me know if problem persists

regards

Message was edited by:

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

I followed the procedure When I double click on my r/3 server i am directly prompted to login.

No popup window appears.

But when i click on Groups tab on SAP Logon pad, I am able to see two different groups(PUBLIC, SPACE) as mentioned earlier and when i try to logon with any of those groups i get an error as partner not reached..

I think the prolem is with these groups only

thanks

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Congrats!!! finally we reached to the root of problem,

The problem is on the basis side the IP number of the host must be added in the properties of the Logon Group used for the RFC, just like you used PUBLIC.

it is not configured for single server setting. Ask basis persons to do that

this will end you worries.

reward points if my posts helped you.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to all,

It got solved......

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva,

Please go through these Links,

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Look after the message server for the Jco's u have created in webdynpro content administration the error is with your message server host

regards

ambica