cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ICM - SD conditions dependent on a date field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP ICM, it is possible to use SD condition technique in remunerations. In SD condition technique, it is possible to define different conditions based on different parameters. What I wonder is that whether it is possible to define a condition where the condition is based on a date field as a parameter?

There are some discussions on SCN based on the validity date of condition, however what I am looking for is different. In my case, there are different conditions valid in the same period, however according to the date field in the structure the condition to be valid will change.

The following could be given as an example:

Valid fromValid todate_field_fromdate_field_toRate
01.01.190031.12.299901.01.190001.09.20145%
01.01.190031.12.299902.09.201431.12.20166%

In this case, both conditions are valid when the effective date is between 01.01.1900 and 31.12.2999. However, the rate is dependent on another date_field in the structure. If this date_field in the structure is between 01.01.1900 and 01.09.2014, then the rate will be 5%. Otherwise, the rate will be 6%.

Could this requirement be handled using SD condition technique?

Thanks in advance.

Deniz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member218017
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Let me see if I get you: you have two conditions valid for the same period, but depending the period they can have different rates, correct?

Which date field do you inform to get the period?

former_member218017
Participant
0 Kudos

are you able to have this field filled by an access sequence? If so, it could get the rate based on the date informed, found by the access sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not exactly. The validity of the conditions is controlled by the field names effective date in the commission document. But it is planned to add another field in date format in the structure of commission case document, and I would like to control whether this additional field is within the range specified in date_field_from and date_field_to. Depending on which range covers this field the rate is required to be specified. Actually, since they are not different rate tables, I didnt understand why the access sequence is used.