cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retransfer Tariff codes to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have uploaded tariff codes in GTS for Russia and retransfered tariff codes to ECC in GTS.

Using transaction /n/sapsll/menu_legalr3 in ECC -> Master data -> selected option "Retransfer Commodity Codes to Feeder Systems" but not able to pull the tariff codes in ECC but tariff codes are not transferred could you please let me know is there any specific option do we have in ECC to pull the tariff codes?

Kindly let me know if any configuration required to pull the tariff codes in ECC. or any program changes required.

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

Standard re-transfer program will not consider tariff codes. You can create an enhancement under "number_scheme_det_tlegsv" and change the CTSTY to 101 instead of 102.

But please remember, you can either save commodity or tariff codes in your ECC material master. Not both.

Thanks

Dhilipan

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sundarajan,

Sorry for interrupt

But i think this t.code purpose also same SAPSLL/SWM_RTR.

But I did not understand why said, it is possible by enhansment.

Thank you so much for confirmation

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

It's because the Number Range type is hard coded in the program to 102 (Commodity Codes).  Changing to 101 requires an enhancement or repair.

Regards,

Dave

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ratheesh,

Use the same transaction /SAPSLL/SWM_RTR from GTS and not from ECC.

The location is cockpit-->system monitoring-->Synchronization --> Transfer commodity codes.

Hope this helps!

Shrini

former_member195421
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

I think transferring of tariff code to ECC is not available in program /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER.

Regards,

Ratheesh BS