cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last period Aggregation for Stock keyfigures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Planning Area is currently has Week level time buckets. However I have Stock keyfigures with both PERPRODLOC and MONPRODLOC base planning levels. Hence I just want to know how I can configure LPA for MONPRODLOC keyfigures?

What will be my PERIODID Here? Since PERIODID resembles weekly here. Can you please clarify here?

I am a bit confused in this configuration.

Regards,

Manaswini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manaswini,

Few clarifications before providing ideas

Do you have just Weekly level time bucket or it is weekly + Monthly + Quarterly + Yearly.

PERPRODLOC - Period Product Location

MONPRODLOC - Month  Product Location ( Does MON - refers to month or something else )

LPA - Please elaborate the term,.

Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi IBP consultant,

Yes.. it has weekly,monthly and yearly time buckets.

Yes MON refers to month.

LPA is nothing but Last Period Aggregation.

My idea is in the technical example by SAP has Last period Aggregation defined for keyfigures defined at the PERPRODLOC (here Period is MONTH)

But how do I do the same configuration for Keyfigures defined at Quarter Product and Location? what would be the PERIODID here?

In the same way, I want to configure LPA for keyfigures at Month prod Loc. I could easily do it for the week product location keyfigures however a bit confused for Month Product Location Stock keyfigures.

COuld you please help me here?

Regards,

Manaswini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manaswini,

You can try following steps-

1) Define HKFPER@MONPRODCUST = PERIODID2(which represents monthly level) ------ Input any key figure which is at MONPRODCUST

2) Take the Max of period ID in dynamic planning level

HKFPER@PER = MAX(HKFPER@MONPRODCUST) ------ Here PER has all time levels as MONPRODCUST but no root

3) Determine the last period-

PERIODID@PER1 = HKFPER@PER ------- Here PER1 has all time level attributes as PER with PERIODID as root. This step will determine the last month of the requested time level.

Remaining steps of joining this HKFPER with the desired key figure will be same as you did for weekly levels.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the response. Can you please tell me.. if I have to create PER1 and PER new levels referring quarters?

Or can I use the same Planning levels?

Regards,

Manaswini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manaswini,

Yes, to join these planning levels with quarterly level they should have same time attributes. You need to create new planning levels similar to PER and PER1 with only quarter and higher time levels as mentioned in step 2 and 3

Thanks,

Rohit