cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landing page for SAP BI Mobile (Tablet design)

0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have Designed dash board using Design Studio, this is an IPAD tab design..

Customer would like to have the Landing page ( attached) having the name of all the Companies of their Group and when the user clicks on individual company they should be directed to the company related dash boards ( Every company may have 5-6 Dash Boards)..

We tried it in Desktop.. and it works as expected.. ( user will login to the domain and the landing page will appear from there user can access any given companies)

But when user logged in to SAP BI mobile application.. after login .. user will see the landing page as page along with other authorized dash boards..

Can Experts suggest best approach for this requirement?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello SCN

Any one !!! who possess the knowledge on this and would like to share !!!

Sachin

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

please could you post a screenshot of how the landing page is NOT working in ipad ?   I'm having difficulties picturing the problem.

Regards,

H

0 Kudos

Hello Henry

I have attached here the Screen Shot.

There are 4 Objects.. (3 dashboards from individual Companies and 1 Landing page) appearing as soon as the Users loges in to from the "SAP Business Objects Mobile" application.

My requirement is, User has to see only the landing page, From the landing page, by clicking on the company name they should navigate to the respective dash boards. (this works fine in desktop)

But as of now, when user loges in from mobile application, they able to see all the authorized dash boards along with the landing page objects as appears in the screen shot attached..

output in tab

0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

You will see the dashboards listed as you would have assigned all the dashboards whether Parent or Child to the "Mobile" Category. You may remove the Child dashboards from the "Mobile" category and let it remained linked from Parent only, so that it does not get listed except the parent.

I hope the Design Studio Dashboards are linked with OpenDoc links?

let me know if it resolves your problem.

Regards

Vikas

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion successfully moved from SAP for Mobile to SAP BusinessObjects Mobile

as the more appropriate community for this topic.

Please remember to search SCN before posting so that your content is posting in the correct community.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG