Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI5 Table in Personas: How to get the selected row context

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Within SMEN, I have got a UI5 table (in a htmlviewer), which fetches data from the backend. (It shows a list of Work Orders).

When a row is selected from this UI5 table and a script button on SMEN is clicked, i want to goto IW32, but with the context information (of the selected row).

Is this possible? Within the UI5 table's select event handler, I tried to set the window object of the parent, but this fails due to cross origin issue. 

I saw that session object is not available within the htmlviewer's js context.

Any other suggestions?

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried something similar with a web dynpro table in a html viewer, because i am not familiar with UI5. By clicking on a row the data are written to a database table. The Personas script selects the data by calling a remote enabled function module.

I'm looking forward to see Steve's solution. UI5 is more powerful.

Regards

Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's no officially supported method for this, not least because using UI5 components in Personas flavours is not an official Personas feature. I do have a method for doing this, but I can't easily write about it until I'm back at work next week. If you can wait that long I'll blog it - OK? It isn't perfect, and I can't promise it will continue to work, so you may not want to build anything critical using it just yet.

Steve.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure Steve. I will wait for it.

Thanks for your reply.