cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ER Process Route tasks notifications to trigger to emails?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am searching help for configuring of SAP PLM WUI Engineering Record Process Route tasks notifications to trigger to email id. Has anyone has configured this feature, if yes. Could you please help me. How to configure ER process route notifications to trigger to user email id.

Thanks,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188458
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

For triggering external emails for the workitems sent to SAP Inbox , you need to configure extended notifications in tcode SWNCONFIG , for the required workflow template or task or step id.

And then schedule the report SWN_SELSEN to send the mails by reading the configuration done.

You could follow the below link for hints on what configurations are required.

SAPTechnical.COM - Extended notification configuration

For Engineering Record , the Workflow template is, WS00100012  . You can try to configure for the same in the above tcode and it should send mails for the workitems.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Rini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rini,

Thanks a lot for your inputs, i will try in our lower environments and will get back to you in case if i face any issues.

Thanks,

Prasad.

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad /Rini ,

In this Configuration , where do I put email address as per process route . Right now we are seeing email notification only after approving task for certain users only . Where do I go and fix the process route to send notification first to the user so that user can click the link and do activity for that task ?

Regards,

Krishna