cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating SAP BPC and SAP GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

has anyone successfully integrated the two tools - SAP BPC and SAP GRC? Does it in fact require purchasing any third party connectors?

There is an old post available dedicated to the topic but it is dated 2012 and many things have changed since then...

I also heard rumors that SAP is planning to include the integration in the next version, but these are unconfirmed...We have version 10.1.

Any thoughts or experience sharing is very welcome.

Regards,

Tatiana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230681
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi

I will try and create document.But as of now I can help you with steps.You can create composite roles for teams in BI system.Each composite role should include team role,task profile role,data access profile role, user role and flex client role.You can import these composite roles in GRC and specify corresponding Team role/Task profile role,data access profile role, user role and flex client role as default roles.You can then request these composite role assignment for users.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Anika

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also looking for info on GRC-BPC integration.  I have GRC working with BW, but I need to know how to manage provisioning in BPC.  If anyone has experience, please share your insights.

former_member230681
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tatiana/Ken

GRC can be integrated with BPC if you are managing security in BPC from backend( BW ABAP)system .You can create composite roles.Group team/task profiles/dataAccess profile/Environment roles in these composite roles.Import these roles in GRC and assign these to users through CUP.

I am not sure if SAP has introduced any way of integrating BPC NW with GRC.

Thanks

Anika

0 Kudos

Hi Anika,

I am working on GRC-BPC integration , I want GRC to do provisioning on the BPC front end.

Have you done that ? Document with steps would really be helpfull

Thanks in Advance