Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard wage types for travel management

vkris215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have gone through SCN and could able to find MJ10, MJ20 or MJ30. But when I was searching in t-code OH11, PU98 and OORT I couldn't find the standard Wage Types.

Could someone please provide me with any idea as it's a very urgent requirement which I have to deliver.

Cheers !!!

Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

wagetype will be created by HR and stored in HR tabel T512W. If you choose transaction se16 an table T512w with (e.g.) LGART 'MJ10' you will find several entries for several countries.

Travelmanagement is using the HR wagetypes and store them in tbale T706B4. If you check the table also via se 16 and select LGARL 'MJ10'  you will find more than 100 entries and in standard delivery. If you checking provision varaiant '99' : Result: three 'receipts '- which are related to the taxfree overnight costs. Means: Hotel and accomodation per diems.

MJ20 is the wagetype for taxfree part of meals (receipts/per diems). MJ30 belongs to travel costs (transport/mileage per diems) You will find them all in your client 000.

(If you select 'MJ*' in T512w overview you will find the complete  (standard) travel wagetypes

How to transport the from 000 to productive client? With report RPRMORDE. But please be careful with the report. Read the documentation. Before you run the report you have to deselect all tables which shouldn't be copied from client 000. And: If you have already maintain company specific wagetype in T706B4 : they will be overwritten with the report (delete existing entries and copy all entries from 000).

I hope that this info can help you further.

BR

Klaus

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

what is the country grouping that you working for?

check if you are looking them into different country grouping?

check you authorization level & SU01 profile settings

if i get to know anything i will update you the same

Regards

Rahul

vkris215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul

Country Grouping is "99" and what aouthorizations level??

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

authorizations level is not but whether you have access to see those country grouping wagetypes

please give SAP_ALL  & SAP_NEW in your su01 profile then check

whether you are able to see those wagetypes

Regards

Rahul

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

i think you are getting the below message when you try to copy the wagetype in OH11 right?

Entry 99 MJ10  does not exist in T512W (check entry)

Message no. 00058

Diagnosis

Input values must be defined in Table T512W. The value or values '99 MJ10 ' are not specified in this table.

i think wagetype MJ10 is not allowed for country grouping 99 (i maybe wrong please wait for expect advice)

it is available for country grouping 08 which is UK GB payroll which i am working on

most of the cumulation belongs to specifically to UK GB payroll

so i believe you find some other wagetype in country grouping 99 itself to meet you requirement

Regards

Rahul

vkris215
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul for the quick response n i tried all means but still in vain....

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

all those wagetypes are specifically related to UK GB payroll that is the reason it is not available for other countries

please have a look at the below link which might be useful for you

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3250729

Regards

Rahul

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

there was a post related to wage type issue were Sikindar T gave the information for it but i could not remember it now.

will have to search for it

will update you later

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, for which country you like to use MOREI ("Travel Country Grouping") = 99? I would suggest to not use 99. Instead copy 99 to "Z*" MOREI if for the country you are implanting no sap country template exists. If you do not plan to have any payroll integration the wage types working like a container. So create or copy your own wage types (as Klaus explained) and use them to get the account determination from table T706K correct.

Best regards, Sigi

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

please have a look at the post (Sikindar T) which i was saying, might help you i believe

regards

Rahul