cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed System Configuration does not have edit Mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am in need to do the  Managed System Configuration for the Adding PI Domain in order to perform PI Monitoring Configuration .

I have tried to Open the Managed System Configuration Page through Solman_Workcenter tab , But still unable to see the Edit Option to perform the Managed System Configuration . Please find the screen shot attached for the same.

Kindly suggest to proceed further

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha,

Please go to solman_setup t-code and try to check there (Left side ->Managed system configuration).You need to select the managed system for which you want to do the setup ->Configure system(select Min or full ) .This will open another pop-up where you can see the edit button

Also please use solman_admin user to do the managed system setup

Regards,

Murali

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add you can also follow above steps from solman_workcenter ->solution manager configuration ->Managed system setup .

Only that you need to select the SID of the system and then configure it

Are you not getting any systems in the list when you go to managed system configuration screen

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thank you , i can now able to configure the systems from solman_workcenter ->solution manager configuration ->Managed system setup .

Thanks and Regards,

Varsha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varsha,

Please assign following roles to user id and try again..

SAP_RCA_CONF_ADMIN

SAP_SM_USER_ADMIN

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have been given the Composite Role for Administration and Solution Monitoring Setup Role .

Is that enough or should i need access to SOLMAN_ADMIN or any other Role .

Thanks and Regards,

Varsha  K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varsha,

if you are not trying with Solman_admin then its always better you copy Solman_admin to desired user id.

The roles mentioned above should sufficient to configure Managed systems.

Regards

Anand