cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination log twice in shipment output reflecting twice and one with error message WE 539

0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I am getting the error "The message is No partner was found for Partner function WE(Number 539)" in shipment output determination analysis.

Also the output can be seen twice in the determination analysis.

Due to this error the IDOC is getting triggered for all the ship to party partner ,which i don't want.

Please advice!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In NACE partner configuration change the entry from LS to SH (Ship-to) partner type. LS is not a partner in the documents. Here Ship-to is only relevant for the output determination, after output is determined the system will search for LS profile in WE20 because you specified ALE medium.

I'm not sure why output occurs multiple times in the log, but you have "multiple issuing" checked, so it could be determined multiple times. But check the output determination routine just in case (maybe it's somehow entered twice there? not sure it's possible but have not tried).

The condition records need to be maintained as needed. I'm not sure what your requirements are and you haven't shown your custom access sequence configuration, so can't help there. From what I see, only the second level (10, by Ship-to?) is accessed. I'm guessing you need the first level (5) instead.

NOTE: don't enter LS as a partner anywhere. As I said, it'll be determined at the very end simply based on ALE medium. This part is not very intuitive, unfortunately.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message is straight.  Have you checked the output configuration for Shipment and maintained condition record for the same.  Most probably, condition record is missing for either SH or WE.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

The condition record is maintained for transportation planning point and shipment type with default partner as SH.

Regards

Sakshi

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sakshi,

If you want to send IDoc using output control then you must select '6 EDI' in partner function definition in NACE instead of 'A Distribution (ALE)'.

Also when creating condition record you should medium as '6 EDI' with partner number in logical system field.

Regards

Arvind

0 Kudos

Hi Arvid,

On both the places it is maintained as ALE and this working fine for the other output performing the same function.

I tried to compare the two output type configuration but did not found any difference.

Regards

'Sakshi

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In condition record you have defined partner function as SH but in the output you are referring LS.

Regards

Arvind

0 Kudos

Yes because i want the IDOC to go to the PI system which is in logical system LS

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Can please remove SH and put LS with PI partner number in condition record.