cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Status 503 - No application is available to handle this request

0 Kudos

I active  SAP HCP, and assign my ID to role 'TENANT_ADMIN'.   

Then I click 'Go to Service' to config my Site, but following error message showed: HTTP Status 503 - No application is available to handle this request

Last week, I can use the 'Go to Service' as well, it worked.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182933
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the issue "HTTP Status 500 - An internal application error occurred.". How can I correct that?

In log shows the error "Authentication failed. Reason: Login Failure: all modules ignored"

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the following discussion:

Let men know if it solves the issue.

Regards,

Ifat.

christophroth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have the same problem with the 503 since the december release of the new cloud portal version.

In my case it's a HCP Successfactors Extension Account. (pmsalesdemo8.successfactors.com)

So when i click on "Go to Service" i got redirected to a url like "https://flpnwc-%accountID%.dispatcher.us1.hana.ondemand.com/sites/adminspace" and then i got the message "HTTP Status 503 - No application is available to handle this request".

But in the HCP Successfactors Extension Account i am not able to subscribe the "flpnwc"-Application.

I am only able to Subscribe following applications:

csappsproductive -> portalapptemplates

csappsproductive -> portalsitetemplates

csappsproductive -> portalwebideplugin

sapwebide -> webide

themedesigner -> themedesigner

(But these applications have been automatically subscribed as the account has been created)

There is no available option for flpnwc or portal or cloudportal or something like this.

When i open the old cloud portal via direct link and press the "Try new Version"-Button in the top menu, i get redirected to the same url with the same 503.

How can i activate/subsrcibe the new cloud portal in a HCP Successfactors Extension Account?

Best regards, Christoph

0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

The subscription to the flpnwc is only possible via official provisioning or by the Hana Cloud Operations team

If it seems like the flpnwc subscription is missing, please open a BCP ticket on EP-OD-FLP

Best regards,

Run

0 Kudos

hi Christoph,

you can contact our DL to speedup the resolution

DL PI Tech Portal Cloud Operations <DL_559374EE7BCF8427D6000005@exchange.sap.corp>

best regards,

Run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've identified 4 possible errors on trial mainly in accounts that exist more than a year.

401 error - go to the trust settings in the HCP cockpit and enable principal propagation.

503 error - you're probably missing the subscription to flpportal. Go to subscriptions and add new subscription to flpportal app.

403 error - you are probably not assigned to the TENANT ADMIN role. Go to services > SAP HANA Cloud Portal > Roles and add your user to the role.

If you get the 404 error when trying to open the Theme Designer, you need to subscribe to the Theme Designer app first.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ifat.

Xing_Zhang
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ifat,

what about my issue below?

All 4 points you mentioned above are done in my account i042488trial.

but i still get a blank page after clicking 'Go to Service' from HANA Cloud Portal.

thanks!

best regards, Xing 

Xing_Zhang
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

This was a temp issue. Fixed already!  Thanks for the super fast help.

gowrisankar_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

flpportal was not subscribed.User subscibed and it started working

BR,Gorwisankar

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peggy,

Hope you have subscribed to the necessary Subscriptions under the Subscriptions --> New Subscriptions.

Regards,

Chandan