Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message mapping related error

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am working on a synchronous scenarion where the flow is like below:

ECC(Proxy)-->PI--->3rd party(database server)

The response is coming from 3rd party to ECC.

Now in response ,the third party is sending a field 'value 13:43 but ECC is getting 1:43.

The response xml payload coming from 3rd party is like below:

UNB+BGFB:3+ABCD:D+SCMS:H+151125:1343+7352688640000'UNH+1+ZWSJ'1+1099638:014559039:1359982257+20151130:, between 8am and 6pm'2+001:AS:239952430:1:P'UNT+4+1'UNZ+1+7352688640000'

The mapping in response step   is like below:

1>Java mapping(Here parsing is occuring followed by UTF-8 encoding)

2>a graphical mapping (According to the mapping logic it i just taking the input field value in the format given  20151121061718 and output 2015:11:21 T 06:17:18Z)

In order to debug ,Now I am trying to execute the response XMl payload that is sent from the third party in the TEST tab but

getting below error:Content is not allowed in prolog.

Please find the attched screenshot below

Can anyone give me any idea how to find the root cause of the error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

try opening the response xml in hex editor and see if you have any invalid characters at the begging of the xml tag or somewhere in the payload.

Br,

Manoj

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

My confusion in which format they are sending the response data .

and could you please guide me how to check in hexeditor.

Thanks,

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suparna,

As u have mentioned it is database server I hope the response is in xml format only.  if u r using ico u can find the response in message monitoring(hope stagging and logging is enabled) or else if u r using classical then u can see the response payload in sxmb_moni.

You can take the response payload and check in hex editor you can find a lots of hex editor online just google it!

Br,

Manoj

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suparna,

Try opening the XML payload in Notepad ++ and check if all the characters all valid.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suparna,

Are you testing in the operation mapping.

Execute steps one by one.First execute Java mapping to see whether message is parsed properly.

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Ihave tried to test it in Operation mapping Test Tab and tried to check the first step i.e Java mapping Tab but there I am getting the below error:Content is not allowed to prolog.

I donot know in which format the third party is providing the response xml payoad

Can anyone suggest me how to run it?

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

Can you please provide the entire xml or a sample xml which PI is receiving in response.

End to end testing is also giving such errors?

Regards

Anupam

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have tried to execute with the given string in the below way attached.

Can anyone tell me  please where I am going wrong as I am getting the error content is not allowed to prolog

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

This is a strange case. To find out if some invalid invisible character is causing this issue please change the payload between <xml_payload> tags to something like <xml_payload>test</xml_payload>. 

Check if the same error occurs again.

Regards

Anupam

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I have tried with the test value in the XML_paylooad field and found that it is getting a fatal parsing error probably due to the logic implemented in JAVA MAPPING

Not able to understand where I am getting wrong

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

There seems to be an issue in java mapping. Need the code, the input xml and the output expected. Change in java mapping code might be necessary to resolve the issue.

Regards

Anupam