cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3.0 SP01 - Requirement analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are in the process of starting up a Personas project. The client has designed some screens using a prototyping Kit (Not sure whether we have one for Personas).

The design is, well we can say not a straight forward one and looks a lot like designing fiori screens. Now i know that Personas is not a replacement product for Fiori but i really would like to get some insights on our requirement. If anyone has ever tried something like this or have any idea how we can start, it would really help

I have attached the standard and design prototype screens.I know it is not only about the design, even if we pull off the design it will be no easy task to maintain performance. So i would like to know if this is possible in Personas !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well... such a design would definitely require quite a bit of creative scripting and using UI5 controls. Technically speaking, it may be possible but in my opinion this is really not a design direction for a Personas flavor.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I too agree. Based on my experience so far with using Personas and UI5 controls, you may be better off (effort wise as well as the 'right-way') creating an actual UI5 app rather than trying to achieve same using Personas.

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Tamas. Your design is probably possible, or at least nothing I see is obviously impossible, but it would be a fair amount of work and certainly not using Personas as intended (not that that ever stopped me:-).

But if that's really the design you want, it might be easier and produce a better end result if you looked at a genuine Fiori-like UI5-based app. Just my opinion.

Steve.