Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Condition not calculated in Purchase Order(TAXINN Procedure)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In TAXINN procedure during creation of PO the condition type JVRD is populating. The VAT amount maintained as 0.5% in FV11 condition record is also visible if we click on Analysis Button.

But the value shown for JVRD in main tax window of Purchase order is 0. And hence VAT is not getting calculated.

Another observation is that if net price condition P002 deleted, then the tax rate 0.5% is visible in Taxes Window. Obviously in this case all calculated values will be Zero.

How to solve this issue.

With Best Regards,

Rajkumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks everyone for answering the post.

The problem has been solved by removing 369 in column CalType(Condition formula for alternative calculation type) for condition JVRD in OBQ3.

Kindly see the below screen shot for the same.

I have compared JVRD with JMOP condition type in OBQ3 and as in case of Purchase orders with both JVRD and JMOP determined, JMOP is getting calculated as expected.

I don't know the relevance or other effect of this change, but this is the only change I have done and found that the VAT value is coming as expected.

With Best Regards,

Rajkumar N. Phand

6 REPLIES 6

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the taxcode V1 in FTXP and give the screenshot. Also show the screenshot of OBQ3 showing the condition type JVRD.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Kindly see the attached screen shots required by you.

With Best Regards,

Rajkumar

Screen shot of V1 in FTXP

Screen shot of Obq3 showing the condition type JVRD.

Screen shot of Purchase Order Taxes window showing JVRD 0.5%, if we delete the P002 net price condition.

0 Kudos

Have you assigned tax code V1 to company code in CIN configuration? Why is your condition record showing only Tax code? What is the key combination maintained for JVRD in FV11?

Also, the condition record validity starts from 29.12.2015. What is your purchase order date?

0 Kudos

In Last screen shot base value shows 0 then how tax will be calcualte on 0 value

0 Kudos

Please show obq3 screenshot of line 593 and above. I think 593 is "price+ED". see whether there is value for 593 or from where it is calculating. why is BASB zero. it should have value otherwise all your values will be zero irrespective of the percentages you give.

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks everyone for answering the post.

The problem has been solved by removing 369 in column CalType(Condition formula for alternative calculation type) for condition JVRD in OBQ3.

Kindly see the below screen shot for the same.

I have compared JVRD with JMOP condition type in OBQ3 and as in case of Purchase orders with both JVRD and JMOP determined, JMOP is getting calculated as expected.

I don't know the relevance or other effect of this change, but this is the only change I have done and found that the VAT value is coming as expected.

With Best Regards,

Rajkumar N. Phand