Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification in SAP PO or HCI?

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I want to do certification in the middleware technology of SAP Process Orchestration (PO). But we also have Hana Cloud Integration (HCI) which is the middleware to connect the 3rd parties in cloud.

Hence i am in dilemma now, which one to choose to do the certification? Can you please help me out with this?

Also please help me with the complete procedure on how to apply for certification in India? By details i mean how much is the fees, when will be the exams? Any specific to be prepared with? etc etc.

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone please provide an insight on this?

Regards,

Nitin

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

We should have minimum 6 months of hands on experience on the version which we are applying for certification.

At present we have certifications for SAP PI 7.1 / 7.11/ 7.3 / 7.31 [Associate and Professional].

For Associate / Professional certifications we should have minimum 3 to 5 yrs of experience in SAP PI.

Please go through the below link for certification / Syllabus / Topic areas /cut off score and sample questions.

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tbit44_73-sap-certified-development-associate---proces...

you have to register in "www.sapindiacertification.com" and upload your profile.

Then your profile will be verified and approved by the SAP team and you will get a confirmation mail and guidelines for further process to your register mail id.

--> upload the consent form

--> NOC from HR / Practice lead

--> Payment details etc.

--> select the examination date.

Please refer the below links for more information

There are no certifications available for SAP HCI, it may take some more time.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhargav for the reply. Can you please provide your views on whether to go with HCI or PI?

Regards,

Nitin

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin,

HCI is not a replication of SAP PI on cloud,it's completely new solution developed by SAP.

HCI is a cloud based solution which runs on Hana Cloud Platform [HCP],tenants will be provided to customers on request.

You will be using Web UI / Eclipse UI  to build /run and monitor the interfaces on HCI.

Please go through the below links for more information on HCI

If you have hands on experience in HCI you can wait for HCI certification, else go for SAP PI certification.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin,

Please close the thread if you got the answer

Regards

Bhargava Krishna