cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3.0 SP02 doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Need your suggestion as we are deploying SAP Persoans 3.0 SP02.

I understand the ADD-On and Suppport Package deployment would happen in client 000.

After this, as per the configuration guide we have to also tune the parameters in RZ10 & implement Notes, I would like to know in which client these activities are require to be performed ?

I believe this activity should be done only in productive client (eg:020) not in client-000.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Ayush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parameter values set in RZ10 are client independent. You can make the changes in whichever client you have the necessary access. In our systems, nobody has access to RZ10 in the production client - we make those changes in client 000. But in really makes no difference where you do it.

As for applying notes, you should not do that directly in your production system at all. You should do that in your development system and transport the changes. Again, these changes are client independent so it makes no difference which client in your dev system you apply the note, so long as it is a client that generates change requests.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Steve for clarifying the doubts.

Really appreciate your reply.

Thats absolutely right, we will apply the notes firstly in DEV and then transport the TRs to QA and PRD systems.

Since you said client really makes no difference, so I prefer to choose productive client in our case.

Thanks

Ayush

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Mohanraj
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayush,

You have to do Personas configuration in productive client only.

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for confirming Mohanraj

Mofizur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayush,

Those should be done in Productive client only.We dod not implement any note in 000 unless it is explicitly specified by SAP.

You can wait for Persona expert colleague's comment.

Thanks,

Mofizur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply Rahaman.