Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DD02L in Scheduled Status for Load Request for a long time

kgaurav2k14
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Initially I was trying to replicate a newly created Z-Table in ECC into HANA system. For that to happen, I created my z-table, created few entries and went to HANA Studio. I opened the Data Provisioning screen and selected the Target Schema. Under this schema I went to table DD02L and did not find entry of my newly created Z table.

1. Saw the status of DD02L, it was "Replicate" Action with "In Progess" Status.

2. LTRC tcode showed that DD02L is doing fine with its Log table

At this point I did not have any idea why my z table is not appearing in DD02L entries?? I checked the number of entries in its Log table then it was showing more than 50000 entries.

In attempt of solving this issue, I went through a lot of SDN threads and got some ideas that we can go to tcode LTRC and stop the replication and then again start it. I did that too. I stopped it and started the initial load but from last one hour it is in "Scheduled" Status for Load Action. Can you please tell me where am I going wrong??

System is HANA SP9.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your issue of ztable missing, can you please check this discussion's solution?

SLT Replication : some tables are missing | SCN

Are you having sufficient jobs for executing replication? Please check the number of entries in DD02L in your source and target to see if all rows have got replicated or not.

Regards,

Saritha K

kgaurav2k14
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saritha,

Thanks for your reply. There is a major difference between the number of entries in DD02L in ECC and DD02L in HANA. I am not sure about the reason but I could see the logging table of DD02L which is having thousands of entries and I believe it is yet to be replicated to HANA. I am not sure why so many entries are stuck in logging table despite the DD02L replication is running in "In Progress" Status in HANA.

Thanks,

Gaurav