Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Part-1 Posting after QA/QC rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly let us know how to reverse/cancel Part-1 posting (partial) for below example:

Invoice Qty=100 qty

MIGO Qty=100 qty

Part-1 Posting = 100 qty (done during MIGO - capture excise invoice only)

QA approves = 90 qty i.e. 10 qty are rejected.

So how do we reverse/cancel Part-1 posting for the 10 qty which is rejected by QA.

Thanks & Regards,

Husein N T.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is Part2 posted?

You can perform return delivery and Post the Material document. Choose only part1 while returning.

11 REPLIES 11

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is Part2 posted?

You can perform return delivery and Post the Material document. Choose only part1 while returning.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes Part-2 posted for 90 qty which is approved by QA so there is a gap of 10 qty where part-1 posted and part-2 not posted.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Am attaching the entry scheme for this scenario.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

How is it possible? You have captured Excise for 100 qty, Posted Part 1 for 100 qty, Accepted Material 90 qty, Posted Part 2 for 90 Qty. Did you changed the qty / Values while posting the Part2 in J1IEX?

You can perform return delivery for 10 Qty with reference to 101 Material document. And in Excise header choose only Part 1. You do not need to Capture Outgoing Excise for 10 Qty and Post it since Part 2 is not posted for this portion.

Check it in Dev or Qas environment and let me know if you have any challenges.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Part-1 was posted during MIGO itself. Since MIGO was for 100 qty so Part-1 was also for 100 qty.

Thereafter it went to QA where in they rejected 10 qty. So Part-2 was posted for 90 qty coz I cannot take cenvat credit of 100 qty as I have only 90 qty for consumption.

Return delivery is already performed at QA level where the 10 qty were returned to supplier.

You may refer to the screen shot of the entries which we posted in quality server,

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Check your Part 1 table whether the Return delivery Material document got updated or not? If not, you can use J1I5 transaction and update Part 1 for reversal entry.

0 Kudos

OK. Used JI15 to update and it works fine.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

0 Kudos

Hi Husein,

The Tcode should be J1I5 which is mentioned above not JI15.

Regards,

AS

0 Kudos

Sorry. It was a typo mistake. Read It is J1I5. If resolved, you can close this thread.

0 Kudos

thanks all. resolved.

0 Kudos

Mark the correct / helpful answer and close the thread.