Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable is missing in manage mapping

former_member224444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a calculation view using three analytical views. In analytical view i have variable and input parameter. When doing manage mapping in calculation view i can't able to see variables of base view and calculation view but i can see input parameter. What should i do to see Variables in manage mapping.

Variable in Analytical view:

Manage mapping of Calculation view:

Please help me in solving this issue

Thanks,

Rithika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's by design.

If you have Current View for View/Table for value help field , then variable mapping button would not be active.  If you change it to other view, then only it would be active.

If you need to apply filter to Analytic Views inside Calculation View, use input parameter instead .

Cheers

Anindya

former_member224444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anindya,

Thanks a lot for your reply, i understood the way it works by your explanation, now i am able to see the variable of base view(analytical view) in the calculation view but am not able to map that variable to the calculation view variable , am i missing something.

Thanks,

Rithika

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you see the variable in Manage mapping of calculation view, use Automap by name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithika,

I'm unable to see variables for doing mapping? How to make variables to appear in manage mapping?

Thanks

Madhu

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Rithika,

Did you got to map variable from source view to target view? Could you share please?

Regards.

Answers (0)