Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plz help me solving following issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD experts,

Plz help me solving following issues

1) What do you mean by POD(proof of delivery) what is the use of pod? What are the con figuration you done in your project?

2) When I am punching order after entering data like material No and quantity system should pop-up a screen of delivery date and status and invoice data and details, How can we configure this?

3) Client requirement is he want horizon period in days format. but standard sap system It's in months format(gray mode). how can we change months to days?

4) Quotation has been created for product-D, 10 quantities, sales order is created with reference to the quotation, system copies 10 quantities in sales order. How do you restrict in sales order end user should not change quantities, system should not allow for changes by en user?

5) when i creating the sales order the system show error "No customer master record exist for sold to party". How to rectify it?

suitable solutions will be rewarded

thansx & regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Proof of delivery (POD) is an instrument involved in business processes in which an invoice is issued only after the customer has confirmed the delivery's arrival. In addition to the proof of delivery itself, you can also record the POD date, POD time, the actual quantity that arrived and the reason for possible differences in quantities. This is especially important for deliveries where the delivery quantity varies because of the nature of the goods or for which the exact delivery quantity is unknown from the start.

You are now in a position to issue an accurate invoice based on the customer's confirmation of goods received. You no longer need to create credit memos. The reasons for deviation that occur most frequently in "real world" scenarios such as stock shrinkage, theft, certain characteristics of goods (volatility, for example), and transportation damage are recorded and analyzed in the system. This analysis is especially valuable when you are negotiating with forwarding agents, vendors, or customers, since all deviations can be reflected

With regards

Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

3) Client requirement is he want horizon period in days format. but standard sap system It's in months format(gray mode). how can we change months to days?

HI SHABNUM SINGH ,

U CAN CHANGE THE HORIZON PERIOD TO DAYS FORMAT FROM MONTHS FORMAT BY USING THE T.CODE OM01 AND GO TO INFO STRUCTURE S066

AND CHANGE FORMAT FROM MONTH TO DAYS.

Thanks & Regards

Venkat...Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabnum,

Regarding the horizon Period changing in to the days format .

This can be changed in the Programme From Months to days /Weeks.

Consult your Technical consultant.

5.Try to extend the customer for that particular sales area. and create the Oreder.

If useful reward.

Thanks & Regards

naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

2) When I am punching order after entering data like material No and quantity system should pop-up a screen of delivery date and status and invoice data and details, How can we configure this?<b>--->thru User exiit , tell me how u come to know abt Invoice Details at the time of Order ?</b>

4) Quotation has been created for product-D, 10 quantities, sales order is created with reference to the quotation, system copies 10 quantities in sales order. How do you restrict in sales order end user should not change quantities, system should not allow for changes by en user?<b>--->U can desing layout like that , means ucan put these fields in Display mode only , then he cannt change any qtys.</b>

5) when i creating the sales order the system show error "No customer master record exist for sold to party". How to rectify it?<b>---> u have to maintain Customer Master data in XD01 for give Sales Area</b>

Regards

Prabhu