cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crw32.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our consultant installed SAP Crystal Reports for SAP Business One on our terminal server (Hyper-V). It was working but now I get the following error when trying to start it.  When you click OK on the error, there are two options, Check online for a solution (there are none) and Close the program.

crw32.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point

?GetMachineTimeZoneString@CSLib300@@YA?AVCSString@1@XZ could not be located in the dynamic Link Library C:\Program Files(x86)/SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinesObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\crw32.exe

I have uninstalled Crystal Reports on the Server and reinstalled it.  I have installed it on a local laptop and it works fine.  Probably something related to the terminal server/ Hyper-V (although it did work when they first installed it).

Got any ideas what could be causing this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Please check the KBA which will definitely resolve your issue.

2218873 - Error: 'crw32.exe - Entry Point Not Found', when opening Crystal Reports designer

Hope this will help you !

Regards,

Mahak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Addendum to above.  The consultant also installed SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1 SP7 recently.  I'm not certain but possibly Crystal Reports stopped working around this time.