cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project SRA008 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After installing the following component for Approve Travel Expense, the Project-SRA008 does not exist in the system.

In T-code /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE SRA008_SRV is available under Add service option.

While checking in SEGW T-code to register the service, am getting response as "Project '*SRA008*' does not exist"

FYI.,

Installed component detail:

SRA0086000009SAPK-60009INSRA008Approve Travel Expenses OData Integratio

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Mahi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue solved by SAP note 2181284

Thanks for the Help

-Mahendran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendran,

Approve Travel Expense is developed using SE80 approach not SEGW approach.

So you will not find in transaction SEGW. Please check below blog

Regards,

Vijay Vegesana

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendran,

There are several fiori OData services available which are not created using SEGW tcode. Since these services are developed using code based development approach and not using project based approach in SEGW, you are not able to find the project.

Regards,

Ekansh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ekansh,

Thanks for the valuable reply.

While checking the app, am getting the below error...

{"error":{"code":"0050569259751EE4BA9710043F8A5115",

"message":{"lang":"en","value":"In the context of Data Services an unknown internal server error occurred"},

"innererror":{"transactionid":"FA7FADE530AAF11E927D000C29B0189C",

"timestamp":"20151228162814.6430000",

"Error_Resolution":{ "SAP_Transaction":"Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP NW Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more details","SAP_Note":"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)"}}}}

And am not getting useful info from the mentioned snote-1797736. Can u pls guide me to fix this error.

-Mahi

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendran,

The above note provides you a troubleshooting guide as an attachment which you can use to check and rectify the error. Please check the /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on the gateway system to get more details about the error.

In addition to the above mentioned pdf guide, you can use this blog to troubleshoot your service.

Regards,

Ekansh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I understood, But I've one question- Am trying to use standard App only  I didn't do any customization/Extension. May I know why am facing this kind of issue ?

Actually after installing required software components, I did the following steps to bring that app (Approve Travel Expenses) to my launchpad,

1. I've activated FIN_TE_APV for front-end

2. Assigned the PFCG roles to my id

3. In Transaction - /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE, I've added the the OData service SRA008_SRV

4. In launchpad, I added the required tile for the Approve Travel Expenses.

FYI.,

Error log:

Now on the tile am getting No. workitem count for approval . While clicking that tile am getting this error. Can u pls correct me if I did anything wrong or I missed ?

-Mahendran

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendran,

Apart from software components, there are several app specific SAP notes that you need to install. So please make sure that relevant SAP notes are also installed in your respective systems. https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F0410')/W10

As per your actions, you have missed the configuration for this app. There are some configurations that you need to do in order to declare your workflow/task and excecution keys. You can find the details here under Configuration Tasks section

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/BE/2C66528841745FE10000000A441470/content.htm

Regards,

Ekansh

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendran,

To avoid these kind of errors in standard components, please make sure that you are at same level in both backend and front end as recommend by SAP.

Latest release:(help.sap)

Frontend : UIX01TRV 100 SP6

Backend : SRA008 600 SP9

You will see some differences in Fiori apps library and help.sap for this app which is inconsistent.

Thanks,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our system also having the Latest release only.

-Mahendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here in our system, we are using standard Workflow template and particularly for Approval

we replaced with custom task.

Can u pls help me to find the UI decision & WF decision Key ?

Because if am not maintaining value in SRA008_T_TASKTYP  table on the tile am getting count and same time while clicking am getting the above mentioned error.

If am adding my custom task in SRA008_T_TASKTYP, on tile value is displaying as 0 and no Data.

• SRA008_T_CONFIG - table i maintained as 0001 0001  Approve
                                                                                    0003 0003  Reject

-Mahendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI., we are using In build Gateway system.