cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification @TechED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can any one tell me is there any possibility for doing certification at TechED (Bangalore 28,29,30th November 2007).

If its possibe then,

1.) I want to know how to enroll for Certification @ techED and are there conditions like Company should Sponser ..etc or can i directly enroll for techED and go for at <a href="http://www.sapteched.com/india/">TechED</a>

2) How much I have to pay .

Regards,

kumarR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I have attended last year TechEd'06.This was the letter I have got from them.

Dear Registrant,

Thank you for registering for SAP TechEd '06 Bangalore, scheduled from November 8-10, 2006. To confirm your registration for the certification exam, we would be required to validate your credentials (as per the eligibility criteria and pre-requisites published). Please furnish the following details on your company's letterhead, duly signed by your manager / training manager / group coordinator, to reach us on or before 20th October 2006.

1) No of years of SAP implementation experience (With the dates of the implementation)

2) No of years at the present Company / Organization

3) (Organization Name) is sponsoring the registration of (delegate name) / no. of delegates OR (Organization Name) has no objection to (Delegate Name) registering as an individual to attend SAP TechEd '06 Bangalore

Please note that you are required to courier the original letter to the SAP TechEd '06 Registration Helpdesk (with complete address) and carry a copy of the letter with you to the exam venue.

Look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.

Thank you & Regards,

SAP TechEd '06 Registration Help Desk

080-41161411

Regards,

Ameer Baba.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP TechEd Program Coordinator,

I have attended 2004 and 2005 TechEds. But, I could not attend the Teched 2006 due to my personal, though I have registered and cancelled. It was a total mess up. Till the last minute of the exam, nobody knows whether the participant is going to write the exam or not. Finally, I would say one thing, there were many twists in the whole episode of my SAP TechEd Registration and Cancellation.

Thats why, I sincerely suggest not to conduct any SAP Certification at TechEd 2007 in Bangalore, surely you will come to know the number of REALLY inspired and interested participants. You can then compare the number of attendees of 2007 with 2006, 2005 and 2004. It may give you a great idea how the people in India are crazy for SAP Certification.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

Thanks..for the response.

Cheers,

kumarR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

For TechED you need to pay 14,000 if you want to apply indvidually. If you for any organization the company will Sponsor for you. The registration opens in August. For More information please check the following link.

http://www.sapteched.com/india/

In this link click on the right side link join our mailing list and you get the updated information to your mail. So All the Best for your Future endeavors.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

It is good that you are intrested in taking TechED Certification. It will be value addition to your career.

Please raise your quries . / Browse to the already raised quries which will give some information on TechED.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Maheswaran.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

As per my knowledge, to get registered in Teched the process is comparatively easy.

May be before TechEd two months may be....registration starts and you need to register for that...3rd party will register ..

If you go in bulk they will reduce the price also, if you go through company they will pay..

But registering for TechEd is easy...

You can directly/independently register for the exam.

Need more info, kindly get back to me.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Karthick,

Thanks.. I have seen in the website that the registration starts in August..but nowhere they have mentioned abt Certification.... is it not needed for prior registration for Certification....

also What will be the cost if i go individually for TechEd.

Cheers,

KumarR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Once the registration starts you can register for that and select your area of interest, it will be easy to get registered.

Coming to cost for the certification...last time it was around 14,000...if we go in bulk we have to pay 10,000..

This year it amy r may not vary.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthick,

But I will keep this thread open for some more time... Hope to get more detailed info..

Thanks,

kumarR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be a full conference participant in order to be eligible to write the certification. Also after you clear the certification the certificates will be sent to the company which has sponsored you.

Thanks...

Preetham s