Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing Changes in released shop order in ME

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In ME if shop order is downloaded from ECC and it has been released also sfc are started. Does it allow routing changes through ECC?

In ECC if we try to update routing in shop order using CO02 transaction, it will not allow to directly make changes.

But in ECC we can do the changes using Order change management(OCM), it allows to make routing changes

then we can update the shop order with new routing change through CO02.

But trying to download the updated shop order in ME is getting failed (MEINT its get failed)

Is it possible to directly download the updated shop order with routing changes in SAP ME if shop order is already released? or

Change production is the only way to attach new routing if shop order is already released.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Kshitiz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

It is allowed: SAP Note 1838325 and 1992331.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergiy for the response.

As per SAP note 1838325 SFC will go on hold but new version of routing will be created when updated shop order gets download.

But here we are getting failed message for LOIPRO03 in MEINT with message as

"Action is not permitted, user is not authorized to process this message type"

With the same user if we try to download the updated shop order with routing change and shop order is not released, then it allows to update the shop order in ME and SFC status changed to HOLD.

Regards,

Kshitiz

0 Kudos

If a shop order is not released, then it has no SFC. How then do you see that "... and SFC status changed to HOLD"?

0 Kudos

Hi again,

I've been lucky to come across the same error message "Action is not permitted; you are not authorized to process this message type (Message 15613)". The root cause is that the user sending an order update request is not a member of any user group assigned to ERP_ORDER_CHANGE message type at the destination site. By default, only SUPERVISORS group is assigned. So, once I've added my user to this group, the order gets updated successfully.

Please check if it works for you.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks a lot, it has worked for me, shop order is able to update with routing changes.

Still not able to find out what is the difference with SUPERVISORS group and ADMINISTRATORS group as I am not able to get any activity similar to ERP Order Change in User group maintenance.

Well,Thanks again for the solution and Happy new year

0 Kudos

Hi!

ERP_ORDER_CHANGE is a message type defined in Message Type Maintenance.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Kshitiz,

You cannot modify the Routing Version in SAP ME after SFCs were released to it.

In case you need to continue the processing of SFCs on a different Routing after they were released, you should rather consider Change Production activity in ME.

A new version of a Routing should already exist in SAP ME to re-assign SFCs to it.

By the way, this question is in connection with another question you asked recently of the forum. I believe you do need to consider SAP ME system as a source system for Routings and rather transfer them to ECC than import from ECC.

Br, Alex.

Message was edited by: Alexander Teslyuk