cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to view the EntitySets associated with the OData in SAP NetWeaver Gateway Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

As part of the development requirement, we've created an OData service in back-end ECC system.

Trusted RFC connection is been established between ECC and Gateway hub.

I was able to register the service for the OData in the gateway hub using system alias and I am able to view the service implementation without any issues.

But when I try to check and test the service in SAP NetWeaver Gateway Client, I am not able to view the EntitySets associated with the OData.

When ever I click on 'EntitySets' button I get an information message popup saying 'No values found'.

Can any one suggest what I am missing here?. Thanks.

Br,

Raja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Mohan,

Can you please check the metadata of this service? Please check whether metadata contains the entitysets or not. If the metadata doesn't contain the entitysets, this may be an issue of authorization as per this thread .

Regards,

Ekansh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JyotiD
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Can you check in SU53 for authorization error, also do double check if you are able to remotely logon from Gateway to ECC using RFC connection.

Regards,

Tarun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Yes, I am able to remotely login from Gateway to ECC and even when I try to see the service implementation it is taking me to the ECC system where I am able to see the DPC_EXT and MPC_EXT classes associated with the OData.

When I check for the SU53 screen shot it is not giving me any error corresponding to the authorization.

Br,

Raja.