cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group rebate Settlement issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client is having more that 2000 materials, so they do not want to create rebate agreement at material level.

They have agreed to use Group rebate functionality (Agreement type 0001).

They will maintain conditions at rebate group level.

Issue is that they want the final settlement to happen against the actual material invoiced (not for the settlement material)

eg

Agreement create - 1. Settlement material set as X

Sales order and invoice created for material A, B, C.

In this case, during final settlement, credit memo to be created for material A, B, C.

As per standard, it is created for X

Any suggestions on how this can be done.

Regards,

Rathish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rathish,

If any materials are involved in rebate, should they be required to show in credit memo? If yes, I do not think the SAP standard functionality can meet the requirement. That's why there is a settlement material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. Are you aware of any user exit which can be used for this functionality.

Regards,

Rathish

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You're welcome.

Sorry, I am not aware of user exit.

Actually I suggest to check why the users have this requirement. Then re-consider whether the requirement should be met. As you know, if the requirement can be met, does it mean one credit memo should indicate the actual credit amount for each material? Remember there's a limit of item lines in a sap document. If thousands of materials are involved, can the users accept multiple credit memo?

Hope to give you a clue.