Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Excise Invoice issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

I'm struck in the following issue:

1. There is one Co.Code--> it has one plant--> it has got one Excise Gr.
  2. In this plant there are few scenarios like:
  • Export
  • Domestic Sales
  • Inter-plant STO
  • Inter Co. STO
  • Scrap Sales

All the above scenarios have either different Sales Area or different Series Gr.

We want automatic creation of Excise Invoice ONLY for Inter-plant STO scenario. I've checked the option of "Excise Inv during Billing" in the Outgoing Excise Invoice section.  So I've maintained "Default Excise Gr and Series Gr" for Inter-plant scenario. It is creating automatic excise inv. But the problem is that system is creating automatic excise invoice for other scenarios also. If I remove "Default Excise Gr and Series Gr" for other sceanrios then system gives err during VF01; "Maintain customizing for excise and series gr". I think I've explained my problem well.

So how to achieve that within same Excise gr how to control that automatic excise invoice should be created only for one scenario?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You better write an enhancement for Intra Company STO SD route for automatic Excise invoice because the Excise inv. during billing option is given at Excise group level.

Alternately, you can check with Abaper if you can influence the Automatic Excise invoice during billing" with the help of abap code.