cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Management state automatically set - error ( red flag )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

While executing TDMS ERP full client transfer , we are getting this error " RFC Management state automatically set - error ( red flag ) ".

Current phase on the project is Data selection start of all tables.

Any reason why this is happening ?

And also our Data selection phase took 24 hours this time and i am not sure if this is related to the RFC issue above.

** Attaching the screen shot of the error **

Please suggest / Help ?

Regards,

Adithya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya,

To avoid inconsistency , first you need to rectify this RFC error , and then start the phases.

I would suggest , re try configuring as test RFC with same values as affected one and check if any issues.

Else better to create new project with working RFC.

BR, Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adithya ,

You can also try and re-execute the rfc step (Define RFC destination under package settings ) by selecting extended mode  to resync the RFC's as sometimes this becomes out of sync and hence the red flag .

Also check SAP Note : -  1964603 - System Landscape / RFC Management ending in error status due to temporary connectivity issues

Regards,

Umesh Patel

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the individual RFC destinations if they are working correctly through SM59.

Also check if there are any errors for the system landscape attached to the project .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Sometimes TDMS allows you to restart the data transfer even if the Check RFC step is showing in the red flag.

Why would that still allow me even if RFC connections are bad. Should be correct it before the data transfer or if it allows , can I still go ahead with the data transfer.

Reason I am asking is , our end users complained about one of our client copy data inconsistency.

I am wondering if this is the reason ( RFC - red flag ) for this.

Please clarify.

Aditya

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What is the SP level of DMIS / DMIS_CNT in your landscape.

Have you checked if all mandatory notes have been implemented as per the composite notes -

In case you are still using lower SP's , then you should consider upgrading to SP09 or SP10 of DMIS / DMIS_CNT.

There have been improvements for the RFC handling in latest SP's.

Thanks,
Rajesh