cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual tax condition type-Account determination error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am keying in tax condition type value  in sales order.

But during invoice creation i get message "A/c determination error",because tax code is missing.

As per suggestions from various threads,i maintained condition record for the tax condition type with value as 0 and maintained tax code.

Then i created sales order and keyed in manual tax condition type.

Even after this i am getting error "A/c determination error."

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thambi Durai,

Tax code and value has to flow via VK11 to sales order and it is automated as per stranded behaviour .if you need to maintain manually in the sales order and condition type is related to Tax (MWST,MWSI) ,it will through the error because tax condition needs tax code.you can achive this through the routine insert to your condition type . this will help you to pass tax code to your manual entries .

the above solution is just input to your issue . you feet that it is suitable to your issue you can try and update the result.

Regards,

C B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi were this routine have to written in the requirement,alternate base calculation type or calcualtion type

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thambi Durai,

Use Alternative Condition base value.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was resolved by have having a routine in Alternate calculation type.

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you check the Customer and Material account assignment key, shown in the Invoice and the same combination is maintained in VKOA or not.

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the account determination analysis trx VF02. For account key check in VKOA and for tax code you need to check in OB40.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, why were you keying in manually the tax condition type which should ideally be automated ?  Also did you check the Analysis screen from the condition tab?  Share here the screen shot of Analysis screen.  From the error you have indicated, it seems, system is trying to fetch a condition record which is missing.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client is a retail client.Some times from MRP they will give some discount and they will collect amount after discount from customer

say

Case 1 MRP 1000,discount 50 then 950 will be collected from customer,here 950 is inclusive of tax

Case 2 MRP 1000,discount 50 then 950 +tax will be collected from customer,tax exclusive here.

So we will get data like this selling price 950,tax 50 with inclusive flag I(Inclusive)

Inclusive

Condition TypeAmountAccount key
zsel1100
zdis100
Price after discount1000
zcst

zcs
zrev950erl

Customer makes payment of 1000,here the tax inclusive

Exclusive

Condition TypeAmountAccount key
zsel1100
zdis100
Price after discount1000
Jcst55zcs
zrev1000erl

Customer makes payment of 1055 as tax exclusive ,tax flag as E.

So we wanted tax to key in at corresponding condition type as manual,as maintaining automatic will not help me serve the purpose. Because if i maintain condition record both ZCST and JCST values will be coming.

The ultimate aim is if i manually key in value system is not allowing to create accounting document without tax code.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard condition types SKTV and SKTO are there which can be added in your pricing procedure with the appropriate step number, to meet your requirements.  First try with that before going for any enhancement.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

For me discount is not a problem.

Tax is the problem.

I need to calcuate tax either in reverse or forward manner.

i.e MWST,MWSI any one of this i have to use.I have modified as JCST and ZCST.

The same material can be sold inclusive or exclusive of tax,as per the decision of sales team.

Means final selling price to customer may include tax  or tax will be paid extra.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can have two zee condition types, let us say ZDIS and ZDI2 which can be placed before tax and after tax in pricing procedure and these condition types should be set to Manual.  So as you explained, you can manually enter the discount either before tax or after tax but tax should always be automated.

G. Lakshmipathi