Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry Marked As Posted in RECN

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello :

I have a contract whose end date was 02.04.2015.In the tab term following first posting from is appearing is 03.04.2015 as shown under which wrong and when i see condition tab and simulate it, it shows me "entry marked as posted". I am wondering what has gone wrong with this contract. I tried RECDCGOL but results are same. I can not generate periodic postings for this contract. There is no posting for this contract in VIRADOCITEM table , there no planned cash flows for contract in VICDCFOBJ table.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

As per screenshot what I understand that the cash flow is generate for the contract from 01.01.2015 but the actual posting will be possible after 03.04.2015.

As per standard process, cash flow before the posting date automatically marked as posted and there is no financial impact in FI (informational purpose only).

Cash flow date providing the cash flow statement of contract and posting date control financial posting (if maintain), if you want to post 01.01.2015 to 02.04.2015 period please remove first posting date or maintain date first posting date as 01.01.2015.

Regards

Sudhir

0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

One additional comment.

If the contract is Activated then cash flow and first posting date can’t be change, to change it please deactivate the contract and change the date accordingly.

Regards

Sudhir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atif,

As guided by Sudhir, the problem is because of first posting date (Cash flow will genarate from this date only) , Since its mentioned in TERM tab it will be having impact on whole contract (Header Level) so change this first posting date at TERM tab as required by your business (from when you want to charge to your tenant) and try to run the cash flow/ periodic posting, it will resolves your issue.

Regards,

Rao