cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system behavior while choosing pr for network in cj20n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS experts,

when assigning a material component to an activity in CJ20N and choosing item category N then choosing Pr for network. the system asks me about the delivery address for this item. and i have to put the country to make this PR for network how can i make a default country and don't make the system to ask me about the address.

the system behavior in the attached file.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly Maintain the Vendor or Customer in that screen to fetch the Address and company from Vendor/Customer Master or You can default the field with screen variant - Transaction SHD0.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesan,

its my first time to use screen variant.

could u please help me to know how to use screen variant SHD0 ?

1- what is the use of it ?

2- how can i use it ?

3- how can i assign this screen variant to be default for specific transaction or specific user ?

4- Is there another uses for screen variant in CJ20N ?

5- Is there another method to make the country default with configuration without using screen variant ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can deactivate Screen variant for this Country defaut settings if require in future.

I am not sure about about any specific settings for this from PS side. Kindly check with MM.

Find the below link

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Transaction+Variant+-+A+Step+by+Step+Guide+for+Creatio...

Thanks

Ganesan.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed, 1- what is the use of it ? SHD0 use to display customized field in or user friendly field in screen 2- how can i use it ? run SHD0 transaction and pass transaction which you want to customize and setup as per requirement then save. 3- how can i assign this screen variant to be default for specific transaction or specific user ? assign this screen variant to user authorization role to whom you want to restrict or not? 4- Is there another uses for screen variant in CJ20N ? run SHD0 transaction and pass cj20n which you want to customize and setup as per requirement then save. 5- Is there another method to make the country default with configuration without using screen variant ? PS side there is nothing in configuration so check with MM consultant for the same. Regards, Sanjeev

Answers (0)